Δευτέρα 24 Ιουνίου 2013

goodbye and welcome


by Charles Santoso

σημειώσεις του καλλιτέχνη:
''this is a quite personal piece for me.. It started with a topic from Sketchoholic..'Ghosts' (Daniela Strijleva interview's contest). I was going to create something comedic before but all of sudden memories of my granma came back to me. She passed away quite a while ago but I still remember how devastated i was that time. I tried to pour all my emotion into this one.. which resulted in a really depressing weekend. It was really exhausting both mentally and physically when I did this drawing - the sad music that I listened was making it worse too. I'm glad to be able to finish it - it's quite a relieve in the end. I miss both my granpa and granma.. I wish that they're both in peace and happy somewhere .. sniff..

I put some symbolism in this piece too. It's subtle.. so some of you might see it and some of you might not.. but it's okay, it's all up to your interpretation in the end :)

Title:
Goodbye and Welcome
Medium: Pencil and Digital''

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

miaw

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...